25 July 2007

Remodeling

Since our house suddenly was very empty, and I'm not working yet, it was time to work on a few house projects. I somehow managed to convince my very smart, MBA-holding husband that I could actually be making us money by working on the house (it is an investment after all). Not hiring contractors to do this sort of work seemed like the way to go. I've put in more hours than I can count and I've taken one wound to my left leg (thank you, shims) and now I've painted my hair too. Sweet. Enjoy some pictures on my picasa site. Hope to have the whole project finished soon, then you can all come for a visit!

Remodeling

1 Comments:

Blogger Joab Meyer said...

WOW- this is way more work than I imagined! It looks great! Forget food, you should be a contractor! We are in Chicago, Joab leaves tomm for HOng Kong. All is well, we will miss him, but will see him soon. Much Love Em

26/7/07 19:45  

Post a Comment

<< Home