20 June 2007

Seriously?!?!

Did all this happen in one week? Geo moved McMom out from Arkansas so she can live in Arizona again. All of us pitched in to help her get settled in quickly! Then we took a road trip to IKEA in Tempe so we could pick up a few things for her new place and get a few fun new toys for our house. After that, we decided that it would be super easy to drive my mom and dad's stuff that was in storage in Prescott Valley to their new house in Los Angeles. That wasn't such a bad idea, but we got a flat tire about 1 1/2 out of Phoenix...the angel that came to fix us got us back on the road in 15 minutes. Thank you, Lord! We spent one extra night in LA to compensate for us not getting there until 3:30 am. It was fun to spend some time in the new house and I also got to visit my grandma, a lot of cousins and my sister and her husband. I just wish I took more pictures :}

One week in Glendale

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for taking the pix. I had been wondering what Judy's new place looked like. It looks great. I'm sure she's going to love it. Jacqui

22/6/07 08:21  

Post a Comment

<< Home