18 December 2007

Slice of Paradise

This part of Australia, the northern beaches of Cairns and the surrounding areas, is so idyllic, this is the only way I can describe it. We saw everything from the reef to the rainforest in such a short time. We rode on a catamaran, a train, and a skyrail cable car. We petted koalas, kangaroos, cockatoos and experienced culture while having dinner with aboriginal people. I'm not sure what else you could ask for in an adventure. And to top it all off, we beat the Christmas rush! The weather there was warm, but not too hot for me. The humidity was high, but I think I'm even getting used to that! We had some early/late showers, but it never rained on us while we were out and about. Stunning, absolutely stunning...

Cairns and Kuranda

2 Comments:

Blogger Joab Meyer said...

the kids and I just took a look! WOW

19/12/07 19:24  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Krssy,

After these wonderful experiences coming home will be mundane. The Meyers are right WOW!

Peace

McMom

21/12/07 00:50  

Post a Comment

<< Home