10 December 2007

What in the World?

...is Krissy doing in Australia with her brother in law, George, you might be asking yourself at the moment?
Honestly, I think I probably have some disease...maybe suitcase-packing-travel-mania. But, since I'm here, I'll try to make the best of it :)
Australia is a nice place, so far. It was always someplace I thought I'd like to go, far far away, but the people I knew from here had been nice. It wasn't a hard trip getting here. I actually got 7 hours of sleep on the flight. Then, we hit the ground running with George's friends Mike and Annette. Mike had a business trip to Melbourne that he was going to combine with a visit to Sydney to visit Annette's aunt. George was invited and I invited myself to accompany George. I was just joking when I said it, but he said sure I could come along. What a great guy he is. We are having a lovely time, and I hope that we'll get to see a lot more now that we're in Sydney and have a great home base to stage our days from.
Here are a few pictures from the weekend in Melbourne.

Melbourne Highlights

3 Comments:

Blogger Sarah Levantine said...

Jealous!!

What are you doing in January/February? I got a fancy new jobby-job, and as soon as my credit cards are paid off, I want to visit for a weekend!

13/12/07 14:14  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Krissy!

What great fun for the first part of your trip and lots of pictures of things we hear about Australia.

Peace

McMom

16/12/07 00:24  
Blogger Holly said...

I love this picture of you!

1/2/08 02:24  

Post a Comment

<< Home