22 March 2006

Pictures!

Alright. I finally used the camera cord that was lent to me over a week ago. So now there a few new pictures to look at hidden in the blog. All the pictures I added are from posts since we've been in Prague, so you shouldn't have to go too far back to find them.
Today I managed to go the US Embassy in town to get a whole bunch of new pages added to my passport. I'm so excited (no more nervousness at border crossings, wondering where the new stamp is going to go) and Geo is jealous ;) Maybe I'll take him on one of his days off. The Embassy only does this from 8-12 on weekdays, so that's a bit of a challenge.
Also, it snowed some more. Nothing that stuck, but I wonder how long it will keep snowing for.
Well, enjoy the pictures. I'll try to get up a few Vienna pictures too, but I've got to pick out the best ones for the blog. Have fun!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Now to get pictures from Krakow and Budapest and you'll have them all.. Glad to see that they can add pages to you passport. Did you think when you got it that the pages would all get used? It won't be long now, until your parents come over and you go to Estonia. Keep in touch.
Love,
McMom

22/3/06 20:56  

Post a Comment

<< Home