15 March 2006

A few thoughts

Geo and I have a writing assignment for the school newspaper, called Das Tor. (That means "the gate" in German.) We were asked to write a "he says, she says" sort of column as a representative piece from Prague. Normally, only students write in the paper, so it's sort of special that I got to write my piece. Now having said that, in case you haven't noticed yet, I'm not the world's greatest writer. I lack imagination, but I can tell things like they are! So, keeping that in mind, feel free to read our "dialogue" with the editor of the paper, Elena. Family and friends may enjoy the banter...you may be the only ones that actually understand our unique writing style.
You may also enjoy reading some of the other stories: we're part of the Kenya group story that's on the front page. But for the Prague part, just click on the link to the Prague section. Have fun! Any comments or critiques will be tolerated...

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I enjoy dastoronline.com and have enjoyed the writings. The story about the runner who hates to run was particularly interesting to this non runner. Your stories are full of you and I truly enjoy them. Love, McMom

16/3/06 21:30  
Blogger Cathey and Enn said...

THAT was Very Cool!!!! I enjoyed your contributions to the newsletter! Wow, now we have traveling journalists in the family! Keep up the good work! We love and miss you guys! Love, MomT

17/3/06 08:27  

Post a Comment

<< Home