27 January 2006

Last Days in Kenya



While trying not to get too ahead of myself (easy to do when you don't get internet access all the time), I am going to try to summarize our last days in Kenya.
First, a few pictures. Here we have our group, shopping at the Maasai Market in Nairobi (sorry about the blur, we need to get the lens fixed still). From left to right, we have Linda, Krissy, J.T., 2 local salespeople, Geo, and Adam. Fred took the picture. The other picture here is an example of a town center in some of the very rural towns. People just set up shop, have meetings, do business of all sorts, right in between the main road through town.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

My last comment got changed, but I asked for some pictures of the area. I got my wish. Looks like fun. You are certainly getting a great African experience. Love, McMom

27/1/06 16:47  

Post a Comment

<< Home